RealPage’s MyBuilding® Wins the Business of a “Princess”
Solution delivers unique customer service needs for world’s tallest residential high-rise
CARROLLTON, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- RealPage, Inc. (NASDAQ:RP), a leading provider of on-demand property management software, announces its newest client The Princess Tower, the world’s tallest residential building located in Dubai. The residential high-rise signed on to use the company’s recently acquired MyBuilding solution, used by HOAs, condominium owners and managers for managing operations and customer service.
“MyBuilding changed how modern condominiums, cooperatives and HOAs operate and communicate with residents,” said Kimberly Lang, senior vice president, resident services at RealPage. “It delivers an unparalleled dimension of operational efficiency and service, as well as instant communication to residents and staff.”
With more than 700 luxury apartments, The Princess Towers will leverage MyBuilding and the ubiquity of the Internet to provide its residents with exceptional convenience, service, security and a distinctively dynamic online community. With unique localization and multi-language capabilities, MyBuilding provides residents with an online amenity that mirrors the quality and personality of the property brand, including:
- Instant communication and notification capabilities via phone and email broadcasts
- Access to important information about their building and neighborhood
- Reservation of shared amenities
- Instructions to the front desk such as authorized guests and mail holds
- Automatic voice notification of package delivery with receipt authorization via eSignature, making the entire process more efficient and secure
- Community messaging via email, voice or text, where staff can send messages to all residents or specific groups or floors
- Service request submissions
- Virtual communities where residents create their own profiles, post on the community message boards, make recommendations, and much more, to create a strong sense of community among the building’s residents and staff
MyBuilding transforms a property’s daily operations through an efficient, paperless work flow that provides visibility and accountability, and enables staff to deliver a powerful resident experience that reflects the sophistication of this exclusive residential tower.
For more information about MyBuilding, visit http://public.mybuilding.org/.
About RealPage, Inc.
RealPage, Inc. is a leading provider of comprehensive property management software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, single-family and vacation rental housing industries. These solutions help property owners increase efficiency, decrease expenses, enhance the resident experience and generate more revenue. Using its innovative SaaS platform, RealPage’s on-demand software enables easy system integration and streamlines online property management. Its product line covers the full spectrum of property management solutions, including leasing, accounting, revenue management, marketing solutions, resident services, renter insurance, utility management, spend management and apartment market research. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Carrollton, Texas, RealPage currently serves over 9,200 clients worldwide from offices in North America and Asia. For more information about the company, visit www.realpage.com.
Sarah Marshall, 972-820-3111
Source: RealPage, Inc.
Released May 22, 2014