Quarterly report pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d)

Share-based Compensation

v2.4.0.6
Share-based Compensation
9 Months Ended
Sep. 30, 2012
Share-based Compensation [Abstract]  
Share-based Compensation
7. Share-based Compensation

In February 2012, we granted 696,150 options with an exercise price of $20.01 which vest over four years with 75% vesting over 15 quarters and the remaining 25% vesting on the 16th quarter. We also granted 382,050 shares of restricted stock at $20.01 which vest ratably over four years, 74,760 shares at $20.01 that vest quarterly over one year and 4,365 shares at $21.22 which vest over one year.

In April 2012, we granted 31,302 shares of restricted stock at $19.17 which vest ratably over four years to our Board of Directors.

On May 8, 2012, we granted 240,124 options with an exercise price of $18.10 which vest over four years with 75% vesting over 15 quarters and the remaining 25% vesting on the 16th quarter. We also granted 121,564 shares of restricted stock at $18.10 which vest ratably over four years. Both stock options and restricted stock were granted under the 2010 Equity Plan. We also granted 70,000 shares of performance restricted stock at $18.10 to certain employees which vest as product specific revenue targets are achieved.

On August 7, 2012, we granted 322,556 options with an exercise price of $24.62 which vest over four years with 75% vesting over 15 quarters and the remaining 25% vesting on the 16th quarter. We also granted 161,516 shares of restricted stock at $24.62 which vest ratably over four years. Both stock options and restricted stock were granted under the 2010 Equity Plan. In connection with our acquisition of RMO, we granted 200,000 shares of performance restricted stock at $24.62 to certain employees which vest as product specific revenue targets are achieved.

 

All stock options and restricted stock were granted under the 2010 Equity Plan.