Quarterly report pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d)

Share-based Compensation

v2.4.0.8
Share-based Compensation
6 Months Ended
Jun. 30, 2013
Share-based Compensation

7. Share-based Compensation

In February 2013, we granted 774,231 options with an exercise price of $21.60 which vest over four years with 75% vesting over 15 quarters and the remaining 25% vesting on the 16th quarter. We also granted 387,118 shares of restricted stock at $21.60 which vest quarterly over four years and 154,337 shares at $21.60 that vest quarterly over one year. In addition, 70,000 shares of performance restricted stock were granted at $21.60 to certain employees which vest as product specific revenue targets are achieved.

In May 2013, we granted 661,745 options with an exercise price of $19.78 which vest over four years with 75% vesting over 15 quarters and the remaining 25% vesting on the 16th quarter. We also granted 382,058 shares of restricted stock at $19.78 which vest quarterly over four years.

All stock options and restricted stock were granted under the 2010 Equity Plan.